Player VS. Player
This page is intended as an overview and guide to PvP combat in Vendetta.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Help if you can! :) *
- 1 Some Message Board Threads
- 2 Some Popular Ship+Equipment Layouts
- 3 Some Tactics
- 4 Combat Ranges
- 5 Other General Combat Tips
Some Message Board Threads
- Dog fighting strategies - http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/1/13981
- Thoughts on fighting. - http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/1/13523
- Direction and Vision of PvP Combat - http://www.vendetta-online.com/x/msgboard/3/13854
Some Popular Ship+Equipment Layouts
- IDF Valkyrie Vengence + 1 Neutron Blaster MkIII & 2 Sunflare
- IDF Valkyrie Vengence + 3 Railgun MkII
- SkyCommand Prometheus + 1 Advanced Gatling Turret & 2 Sunflare
What Range To Fight At?
Tips On How To Control Your Distance To The Target
About Fighting With Or Without Flight-Assist Turned On
It is somewhat easier to land shots with FA turned on. It is easier to dodge with FA turned off.
Does Anyone Fight With Mouselook On?
I think not, but I'll fix this if I hear of it (and why), or they can feel free to.
When To Use Auto-Aim And When To Turn It Off
Other General Combat Tips
- Remember to try out new layouts once in a while.
- Remember you can strafe in all *4* directions!