The Comm tab of the PDA is your central communications hub. Its main features are the Galactic News Feed, the Buddies, Guild, Ignore, and Friend Keys tabs.
Buddies/GroupBuddies and their locations in the left pane, and groups members in the right.
Anyone who has accepted a buddy request from you or if you have accepted a buddy request are shown in the Buddies pane. Buddies online will display their location while buddies offline are shown in gray and have a location of "Not Logged In". Click the Name or Location column title to sort your buddy list. You can select a buddy name and:
- • Click Remove Buddy to remove the selected buddy from your buddies list.
- • Click Send Message to send the selected buddy a note.
If you accept a group invitation or extend a group invitation to another player who accepts it will show in the Groups pane. You can sort group members using any of the column titles (Name, Faction, Location, Health). Select a group member and:
- • Click Create Group to start a new group.
- • Click Join Group to join a group you've been invited to.
- • Click Invite to invite a player into the active group.
- • Click Leave to leave the group you are a member of.
- • Click Mute to mute yourself in group.
If you are not a member of a guild, this view provides basic information on guilds and how to join them.
If You're a Guild Member
A guild member with sufficient privileges (as defined by the guild commander) can:
- • Click Deposit to deposit credits into the guild bank.
- • Click Withdraw to withdraw credits from the guild bank.
- • Click Activity Log to view a log of players who have joined or departed from the guild.
- • Click Bank Log to view a log of guild bank deposits and withdrawals by guild members.
- • Click Set Privileges is used by the guild commander to set member privileges, specify the MOTD (Message of the Day), and set bank limits.
Adding a player to the Ignore list:
- In the Ignore textbox enter the name of a player or use the drop-down list at the bottom of the view
- Select the duration period to ignore the player (from the length of the current session, to hours, or forever). Default setting is Forever.
- Click the Ignore User control
- The players name is added to the Ignore list.
Removing a Player from the Ignore list:
- Select the player name in the Ignored
- Click the Unignore User control
- The selected players name is removed from the Ignore list.
Clearing the Ignore list:
- Click Remove All to clear the entire Ignore list.
Click Give... to open message window that enables you to send a key to another player.